Each machine comes with all necessary operation and maintenance manuals.
- Built on a fixed base and equipped with a wheel trolley either with hydraulic adjustable axles or with fixed axles.
- Steel frames welded by robots to guarantee high quality standards
- Tank built in the frame capacity up to 1000 liters.
- A vat underneath the motor pump unit collects any polluting wastes made in compliance with the environmental protection regulations in force.
- Painted with epoxy primers and polyurethane compounds by means of a vanguard painting system.
- Motor pump assembled through a flexible coupling with spring drive
- Centrifugal or self-priming pumps either flanged or with protruded shaft support.
- Safety and control board with different manual, automatic or remote control functions.
- Shock resistant, thermoformed engine cover made of ABS.
- Steel tube to lift the suction system rotating on a 210 degree angle
- 100 LWA sound proof cabin or 94 lwa super sound proof cabins with sound absorbing panels assembled with pre-coated fire-proof metal sheets, insulated by mineral wool.
- Priming systems either by diaphragm manual pump or by depression through the engine exhaust gas.
Call Wes or Walter at 705-458-4003 and find out why Scova pumps & controls are Canadians premier choice.